A Little Madness is Key

Cleaning this place out and starting over. I've been feeling nostalgic for the old world of LiveJournal and while I've owned a permanent account over there for the better part of a decade, I feel more comfortable letting Google host my thoughts than I do god knows who in the RU. So here we are. This place used to be a host to all my old Sim legacy stories. Well, it took me about two seconds to hit delete on those, so we know they were super important to keep around after seven or eight years.

Anyway. As I said, I'm feeling a little nostalgic for the old journaling platform, mostly in having a place to engage in a way that's not the reblog mentality of tumblr or even facebook. Or heaven forfend, the micro-interest of the twitter platform, which for me at least, is just as bad in the reblog/repost weird timeline issues of the other two. I get it, it's a way to share info, but one of the things I miss about LJ and even the early days of tumblr is getting to know people. Actually know them. So here's my attempt at something sort of like that once more.

A woman can dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nailed It: pure distilled schadenfreude in a 30 minute baking show

Tomb Raider 2018; no-spoiler review except this spoiler: I loved it

Pacific Rim: Uprising spoiler-free review