D&D [Holloway]: Player Questions

In what I'm sure will be a continuing series, I bring you a very pertinent questions my players are currently pondering. In today's edition I bring you a question from my Tal'Dorei game, currently taking place in a city heavily modified from an old 3.5 campaign.

On learning that the city they're currently in has abnormal ghosts who function more or less as living citizens:

"Do they poop?"

To be fair, it wasn't the very first question they asked. It also didn't take very long for our group's Wizard to get to it either. But you know, as the DM, I appreciate that they're taking an interest in the great mysteries of the city. I'm sure as they continue to learn more, the questions will evolve--

No, let's be honest.
Until they solve if and how these specific ghostly humanoids poop, they won't be happy.

Every campaign has one. The Adventure Zone had tacos-- I have ghost poo?

Look out level 20.
In which our intrepid adventurers have 17 levels to figure out how exactly it all works.

On a related note, their curiosity reminds me of a certain druid from Kevin Hearne's Iron Druid series. I guess it doesn't matter what kind of creature they are, humans (tieflings and halflings in this case) have an inherent need to know how other creatures poop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nailed It: pure distilled schadenfreude in a 30 minute baking show

Tomb Raider 2018; no-spoiler review except this spoiler: I loved it

The Cantata Pansophical: An Exandrian Musical