February Mixtape B-side: Schwarmerei; dudes edition

I really love the ladies edition of this mixtape theme that I put up last week. However, it left out a couple of songs that I really wanted to include somehow. So, I've got a dudes edition (male singers) that hopefully has the same kind of badass attitude that the ladies side had. And really, if you only listen to one song from this playlist? Make sure it's the last song.

You can grab the ladies version of this theme I put up at my post here.

As a reminder these were put together as part of the February mixtape challenge put together by Eve @ Twist in the Taile and Evi @ Adventuring Through Pages, The word for this month's challenge is schwarmerei. You can find the prompt post for this month here.

Tracklist: i. temperature - machel montano; ii. do it - tuxedo; iii. happy - c2c; iv. harder better faster stronger - daft punk; v. champion - fall out boy; vi. someone new - hozier; vii. don't stop me now - queen; viii. two fux - adam lambert



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nailed It: pure distilled schadenfreude in a 30 minute baking show

Pacific Rim: Uprising spoiler-free review

Tomb Raider 2018; no-spoiler review except this spoiler: I loved it