Critical Role S2 Pinterest Boards

From my time putting together things for a Dragon Age RP board, I've built up quite a collection of Pinterest boards for both characters and ships. Since starting though, my collection has expanded quite a bit to literature, podcasts and other media I enjoy. These days, I'm pretty sure you can tell exactly how much I'm into a thing by what boards I've created.

My boards are themed in a way, characters assigned cards from both major and minor arcana from the tarot, as well as the lenormand cards. (As a note, I started doing this long before the Major Arcana for Critical Role S1 was ever announced so my cards don't match the characters, and I refuse to adjust them to match.)

I tend to pick and choose characters that I like best, I've never created a full spectrum of boards for all the characters in a thing. I never put together a full list of boards for Critical Role S1 characters. And yet, Critical Role S2 totally made me want a board for each one of the characters. Today I created the final board I needed to finish my collection for the Mighty Nein. If that's the kind of thing that interests you, I'm listing them below.

Feel free to follow one, all, everything... none. I just like having them all in one place and thought I'd show them off.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nailed It: pure distilled schadenfreude in a 30 minute baking show

Pacific Rim: Uprising spoiler-free review

Tomb Raider 2018; no-spoiler review except this spoiler: I loved it