February Mixtape: Schwarmerei; ladies edition

Inspired by the word for the february mixtape challenge as created by Eve @ Twist in the Taile and Evi @ Adventuring Through Pages, I bring you a playlist for February. The word for this month's challenge is schwarmerei: n. You can find the prompt for this month here

As I started putting songs together I was sort of inspired to only put songs on the list sung by ladies, and sort of my go-to songs for putting myself in a good mood. You can find the playlist on Spotify here.

Track List: i. confident - demi lovato; ii. my lovin' (you're never gonna get it) - en vogue; iii. freak like me - halestorm; ivlove myself - qveen herby; v. good as hell - lizzo; vi. what have you done for me lately - janet jackson; vii. that's my girl - fifth harmony; viii. flawless - beyoncĂ©


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nailed It: pure distilled schadenfreude in a 30 minute baking show

Pacific Rim: Uprising spoiler-free review

Tomb Raider 2018; no-spoiler review except this spoiler: I loved it